45-classroom replacement facility; replaces school built in 1956.
The construction manager for the Briarwood Elementary Replacement School continued with final finishes throughout the building including final paint, tack boards, marker boards, accessories, and security and camera systems. The administration area saw final wall point up and installation of intercom and security devices. The media center final paint and marker boards were completed. The main lobby progressed with the specialized ceilings, guardrails and VCT. Cafeteria and multi-purpose VCT was installed and final paint was completed. The exterior sod and fencing was completed along with the ground covering for the tree save area. The mobile classrooms were relocated which allowed the phased asphalt entrance to begin.